SIMSOLID Trial Request
SIMSOLID Trial Includes:
- Free Trial Includes the following capabilities:
- Analysis solutions – linear statics, modal analyses, thermal, coupled thermal-stress, material nonlinear and geometric nonlinear static analyses
- Supported connections – bonded, sliding, virtual connectors
- Boundary conditions – immovable, sliding, force, pressure, gravity, thermal, inertia, inertia relief, hydrostatic, bearing, hinge and remote loads
- Additional capabilities – rigid parts, bolt/nut preload, modal participation factors
- CAD connectivity – STL file format and direct integration with Onshape, SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Fusion 360
- Reads all common CAD file formats including: CATIA, NX, PTC/Creo, Inventor, SOLIDWORKS, SolidEdge, JT, STEP, VDA, Parasolid, ACIS, PLMXML, CGR
Engineer to Engineer
As a part of any trial, you also will have direct access to an engineer who has experience with SIMSOLID. You can schedule the call here and either have it before or after you have installed the software. You may also skip this step and request the trail directly with the form on the side of this page.
Not ready to schedule a call or need to have others join the call?
Complete the form below to recieve more information and to contact us.